Guests can always explore the ancient hill capital of Kandy with the town centre being about 05 minutes away from BLOSSOM REST, Filled with a rich cultural heritage the city still resembles the majesty of a bygone era. The Temple of the Tooth Relic which still stands tall at the city centre is a temple with decorative walls covered with artwork, a golden roof and fine woodwork.
Religious services are held daily at dawn, mid-day, and in the evening where guests can participate. An evening walk around the Kandy Lake is quite relaxing while there are boat rides available. A visit to the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens should not be missed.
Property Policy1. Children can be accommodated.
2. Pet are not allowed.
3. Smoking not allowed inside the house.
4. Complete silence must maintain after 10.00 pm.
5. Checking time - 10.00 am and after.
6. Check out time - 10.00 am
* You can pay the room fees, after you visit our place.